Privacy and quality policies
Privacy is of great importance to GENAQ TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (hereinafter “GENAQ”). We want to maintain an open and transparent attitude when treating your personal information. Therefore, we have a policy that states how they treat and protect your personal data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
- GENAQ Technologies, S.L.
- CIF: B14572937
- Polígono Industrial Los Santos 44, Lucena, Córdoba, C.P. 14900
- +34 957 62 57 12
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In GENAQ, we treat the information you provide us in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the requested services and to send commercial communications about our products and services, for which you have given consent.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA STORED?
Data will be retained while the business relationship is maintained, and if necessary, during the years required to meet legal obligations.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR ITS TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of data:
- Execution of a contract: provision of services requested;
- Consent of the interested party: sending commercial communications.
WHAT TARGET WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Only your data to third parties for which we collected properly consent and to comply with legal obligations will be transferred.
WHAT ABOUT DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
To third countries for which it has been duly obtained consent data transfers will be made.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether GENAQ, we are processing personal data concerning them, or not.
Interested persons are entitled to access your personal data and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in which case only retain for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, GENAQ stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or exercise or defense of any claims.
You can materially exercise their rights as follows: addressing the email address of the person responsible treatment outlined above attaching a copy of your identity card or identity card.
If you have given consent for any particular purpose, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In case you feel that their rights concerning the protection of personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, you may file a complaint with the Control Authority concerning competent data protection through your website: www.agpd.es.
HOW WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
Personal data we process in GENAQ have been directly provided by the applicant. Data categories covered are:
- Identification data
- Postal addresses and electronic
- Commercial information
The Management of GENAQ TECHNOLOGIES SL participates in the development of its Quality Management System, based on the ISO 9001 standard applied to its activities of “Design, Marketing and After-sales service of Atmospheric Water Generators”, by defining, implementing, and following the company Quality Policy.
Its Main Goals are the full satisfaction of customers, and the profitability and continuity of the Company.
Thereby, GENAQ Management is committed to the achievement of the following Specific Goals:
- Continuously improve the quality of our products in order to ensure compliance with the needs and expectations of our customers, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Prevent and eliminate errors in the job functions, developing an effective control of the processes, and of existing and potential non-conformities in order to avoid negative impacts on the clients.
- Ensure adequate infrastructure and technical means, as a factor that influences the product quality.
- Motivate, train, and empower employees on a personalized way in their professional development, enhancing their teamwork attitude, and internal communication, so that they are involved in the achievement of Quality Goals.
- Maintain continuous collaboration and communication with all our stakeholders so we are aware of their requirements and are able to respond to them.
GENAQ Management ensures that the Quality Policy is communicated, understood, implemented, and updated at all levels of the organization, and expresses its commitment to defining, adapting, and disseminating it.